Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Azam VS Mwenge Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFAzam VS Mwenge Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:54 GMT    
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Azam win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Azam scored 11 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Azam scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 1 matches, away team Mwenge scored 1 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 100.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 1 matches, Mwenge scored 1 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 100.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Azam last five matches: W/D/W/D/W; Mwenge last five matches: W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Azam and Mwenge scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Azam wins is 49.8%, the chance for a draw is 27.7% and the chance for Mwenge to win this game is 22.5%.


Azam VS Mwenge Prediction
The First Pick: Azam to win
The Second Pick: draw

Azam VS Mwenge Prediction International Club Friendly

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom