Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
EL Masry VS Tanta Prediction Egyptian Premier League

EGY D1EL Masry VS Tanta Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:53:06 GMT    
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team EL Masry win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 25.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team EL Masry scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, EL Masry scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Tanta scored 8 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Tanta scored 3 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. EL Masry last five matches: L/W/D/L/D; Tanta last five matches: L/L/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 75.00% chance that EL Masry and Tanta scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that EL Masry wins is 60.6%, the chance for a draw is 26.0% and the chance for Tanta to win this game is 13.4%.


EL Masry VS Tanta Prediction
The First Pick: EL Masry to win
The Second Pick: draw

EL Masry VS Tanta Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom