Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
EL Ahly VS Petrojet Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

EGY D1EL Ahly VS Petrojet Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:00:04 GMT    
EL Ahly  VS  Petrojet  Livescore Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League---Match Time:12/29/2017 23:59 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME EL AHLY VS. PETROJET
In the last 13 games El Ahly played 5 games Over 2.5. 
El Ahly have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Petrojet played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Petrojet have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 29.23% chance that El Ahly and Petrojet scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME EL AHLY VS. PETROJET
El Ahly 7-2-1
In last 10 games El Ahly won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw
 
Petrojet 3-2-5
In last 10 games Petrojet won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
El Ahly - Petrojet (60-20-20)
In this game the chance that El Ahly wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Petrojet to win this game is 20%
 
EL Ahly  VS  Petrojet Match Preview
Picks: EL Ahly wins
EL Ahly  VS  Petrojet Match Preview  Egyptian Premier League
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom