Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > ES du Sahel VS C.A.Bizertin Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

ES du Sahel VS C.A.Bizertin Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:55:40 GMT     From: goaloo    

ES du Sahel  VS  C.A.Bizertin Match Preview  Professional Tunisian League 1

ES du Sahel  VS  C.A.Bizertin  Livescore Odds Comparison
Professional Tunisian League 1---Match Time:12/27/2017 21:00 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ES DU SAHEL VS. C.A. BIZERTIN
In the last 13 games ES du Sahel played 4 games Over 2.5. 
ES du Sahel have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games C.A. Bizertin played 9 games Over 2.5. 
C.A. Bizertin have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that ES du Sahel and C.A. Bizertin scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ES DU SAHEL VS. C.A. BIZERTIN
ES du Sahel 3-2-5
In last 10 games ES du Sahel won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
C.A. Bizertin 6-1-3
In last 10 games C.A. Bizertin won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.
 
ES du Sahel - C.A. Bizertin (30-15-55)
In this game the chance that ES du Sahel wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for C.A. Bizertin to win this game is 55%
 
ES du Sahel  VS  C.A.Bizertin Match Preview
Picks: C.A. Bizertin wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.