Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > East Bengal VS Gokulam Kerala FC Prediction India League Division 1

East Bengal VS Gokulam Kerala FC Prediction India League Division 1

Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:25:02 GMT     From: goaloo    

East Bengal VS Gokulam Kerala FC Prediction India League Division 1

India League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team East Bengal win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team East Bengal scored 27 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, East Bengal scored 25 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 3.13 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 4 matches, away team Gokulam Kerala FC scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 0.75 goals per game. Win rate is 25.00%, Draw rate is 25.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 4 matches, Gokulam Kerala FC scored 2 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. East Bengal last five matches: W/W/W/L/D; Gokulam Kerala FC last five matches: W/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that East Bengal and Gokulam Kerala FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that East Bengal wins is 70.4%, the chance for a draw is 19.8% and the chance for Gokulam Kerala FC to win this game is 9.8%.


East Bengal VS Gokulam Kerala FC Prediction
The First Pick: East Bengal to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.