Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Eastern A.A Football Team VS Hong Kong Sapling Match Preview Hong Kong Premier League

Eastern A.A Football Team VS Hong Kong Sapling Match Preview Hong Kong Premier League

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:22:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Eastern A.A Football Team  VS  Hong Kong Sapling  Livescore Odds Comparison

Hong Kong Premier League---Match Time:12/28/2017 20:00 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME EASTERN A.A FOOTBALL TEAM VS. HONG KONG SAPLING
In the last 7 games Eastern A.A Football Team played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Eastern A.A Football Team have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 7 games Hong Kong Sapling played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Hong Kong Sapling have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 64.29% chance that Eastern A.A Football Team and Hong Kong Sapling scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME EASTERN A.A FOOTBALL TEAM VS. HONG KONG SAPLING
Eastern A.A Football Team 5-0-5
In last 10 games Eastern A.A Football Team won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw
 
Hong Kong Sapling 3-3-4
In last 10 games Hong Kong Sapling won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Eastern A.A Football Team - Hong Kong Sapling (45-15-40)
In this game the chance that Eastern A.A Football Team wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Hong Kong Sapling to win this game is 40%
 
Eastern A.A Football Team  VS  Hong Kong Sapling Match Preview
Picks: Eastern A.A Football Team wins
 

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.