Edinburgh City VS Berwick Rangers - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Edinburgh City VS Berwick Rangers Prediction Scottish Division Two

SCO L2Edinburgh City VS Berwick Rangers Prediction Scottish Division Two

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:38:05 GMT    
Scottish Division Two -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Edinburgh City win rate is 28.57%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 42.86%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Edinburgh City scored 5 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Edinburgh City scored 2 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 80.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Berwick Rangers scored 5 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Berwick Rangers scored 1 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 0.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Edinburgh City last five matches: L/L/D/L/D; Berwick Rangers last five matches: D/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 71.43% chance that Edinburgh City and Berwick Rangers scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Edinburgh City wins is 35.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.2% and the chance for Berwick Rangers to win this game is 35.9%.


Edinburgh City VS Berwick Rangers Prediction
The First Pick: Berwick Rangers to win
The Second Pick: Edinburgh City to win

Edinburgh City VS Berwick Rangers Prediction Scottish Division Two

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom