Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Enppi VS Al Nasr Cairo Prediction Egyptian Premier League

EGY D1Enppi VS Al Nasr Cairo Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:26:20 GMT    
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Enppi win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Enppi scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Enppi scored 8 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al Nasr Cairo scored 12 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al Nasr Cairo scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Enppi last five matches: W/W/W/L/D; Al Nasr Cairo last five matches: D/L/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Enppi and Al Nasr Cairo scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Enppi wins is 53.4%, the chance for a draw is 26.7% and the chance for Al Nasr Cairo to win this game is 19.9%.


Enppi VS Al Nasr Cairo Prediction
The First Pick: Enppi to win
The Second Pick: draw

Enppi VS Al Nasr Cairo Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom