Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Esperance Sportive de Tunis VS CO Medenine Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

Esperance Sportive de Tunis VS CO Medenine Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:56:44 GMT     From: goaloo    

Esperance Sportive de Tunis  VS  CO Medenine Match Preview  Professional Tunisian League 1

Esperance Sportive de Tunis  VS  CO Medenine  Livescore Odds Comparison
Professional Tunisian League 1---Match Time:12/27/2017 23:00 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ESPÉRANCE SPORTIVE DE TUNIS VS. CO MEDENINE
In the last 13 games Espérance Sportive de Tunis played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Espérance Sportive de Tunis have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games CO Medenine played 3 games Over 2.5. 
CO Medenine have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 34.62% chance that Espérance Sportive de Tunis and CO Medenine scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ESPÉRANCE SPORTIVE DE TUNIS VS. CO MEDENINE
Espérance Sportive de Tunis 6-3-1
In last 10 games Espérance Sportive de Tunis won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw
 
CO Medenine 3-1-6
In last 10 games CO Medenine won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Espérance Sportive de Tunis - CO Medenine (60-20-20)
In this game the chance that Espérance Sportive de Tunis wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for CO Medenine to win this game is 20%
 
Esperance Sportive de Tunis  VS  CO Medenine Match Preview
Picks: Esperance Sportive de Tunis wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.