Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Esteghlal Khozestan VS Esteghlal Tehran Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

IRN PREsteghlal Khozestan VS Esteghlal Tehran Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:08:35 GMT    

Esteghlal Khozestan  VS  Esteghlal Tehran  Livescore Odds Comparison

Persian Gulf Pro League---Match Time:12/28/2017 19:30 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ESTEGHLAL KHOZESTAN VS. ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN
In the last 16 games Esteghlal Khozestan played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Esteghlal Khozestan have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 16 games Esteghlal Tehran played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Esteghlal Tehran have an Goal difference from 11:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 31.25% chance that Esteghlal Khozestan and Esteghlal Tehran scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ESTEGHLAL KHOZESTAN VS. ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN
Esteghlal Khozestan 2-3-5
In last 10 games Esteghlal Khozestan won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw
 
Esteghlal Tehran 5-4-1
In last 10 games Esteghlal Tehran won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Esteghlal Khozestan - Esteghlal Tehran (15-35-50)
In this game the chance that Esteghlal Khozestan wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Esteghlal Tehran to win this game is 50%
 
Esteghlal Khozestan  VS  Esteghlal Tehran Match Preview
Picks: Esteghlal Tehran wins
 

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom