Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Esteghlal Tehran VS Sanat-Naft Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Esteghlal Tehran VS Sanat-Naft Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Esteghlal Tehran VS Sanat-Naft Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Persian Gulf Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Esteghlal Tehran win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Esteghlal Tehran scored 14 goals and conceded 3 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Esteghlal Tehran scored 12 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sanat-Naft scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sanat-Naft scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Esteghlal Tehran last five matches: W/W/D/W/D; Sanat-Naft last five matches: D/L/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Esteghlal Tehran and Sanat-Naft scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Esteghlal Tehran wins is 49.7%, the chance for a draw is 30.2% and the chance for Sanat-Naft to win this game is 20.1%.


Esteghlal Tehran VS Sanat-Naft Prediction
The First Pick: Esteghlal Tehran to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.