Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Excelsior SBV VS FC Twente Enschede Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Excelsior SBV VS FC Twente Enschede Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:17:24 GMT     From: goaloo    

Excelsior SBV VS FC Twente Enschede Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Excelsior SBV win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Excelsior SBV scored 14 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Excelsior SBV scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Twente Enschede scored 14 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Twente Enschede scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Excelsior SBV last five matches: W/L/L/L/L; FC Twente Enschede last five matches: D/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Excelsior SBV and FC Twente Enschede scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Excelsior SBV wins is 37.1%, the chance for a draw is 27.6% and the chance for FC Twente Enschede to win this game is 35.3%.


Excelsior SBV VS FC Twente Enschede Prediction
The First Pick: Excelsior SBV to win
The Second Pick: FC Twente Enschede to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.