Inverness VS Livingston - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Inverness VS Livingston Prediction Scottish Championship

SCO CHInverness VS Livingston Prediction Scottish Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:34:12 GMT    
Scottish Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Inverness win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Inverness scored 12 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Inverness scored 7 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Livingston scored 16 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Livingston scored 9 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Inverness last five matches: W/L/W/D/W; Livingston last five matches: W/L/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Inverness and Livingston scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Inverness wins is 42.3%, the chance for a draw is 28.0% and the chance for Livingston to win this game is 29.7%.


Inverness VS Livingston Prediction
The First Pick: Inverness to win
The Second Pick: Livingston to win

Inverness VS Livingston Prediction Scottish Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom