Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Ipswich Town VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHIpswich Town VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:23:17 GMT    

Ipswich Town VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Ipswich Town win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ipswich Town scored 15 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ipswich Town scored 11 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scored 10 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scored 2 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Ipswich Town last five matches: L/W/L/W/W; Queens Park Rangers (QPR) last five matches: D/W/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Ipswich Town and Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ipswich Town wins is 40.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.1% and the chance for Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to win this game is 31.0%.


Ipswich Town VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction
The First Pick: Ipswich Town to win
The Second Pick: Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom