Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Iraq VS United Arab Emirates Match Preview Gulf Cup of Nations

GCIraq VS United Arab Emirates Match Preview Gulf Cup of Nations

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:13:16 GMT    
Iraq  VS  United Arab Emirates  Livescore Odds Comparison
Gulf Cup of Nations---Match Time:1/3/2018 02:00 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME IRAQ VS. UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
In the last 0 games Iraq played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Iraq have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 0 games United Arab Emirates played 0 games Over 2.5. 
United Arab Emirates have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 0% chance that Iraq and United Arab Emirates scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME IRAQ VS. UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Iraq 6-3-1
In last 10 games Iraq won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw
 
United Arab Emirates 5-2-3
In last 10 games United Arab Emirates won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Iraq - United Arab Emirates (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Iraq wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for United Arab Emirates to win this game is 30%
 
Iraq  VS  United Arab Emirates Match Preview
Picks: Iraq wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom