Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Iraq VS Yemen Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

GCIraq VS Yemen Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:48:51 GMT    
Gulf Cup of Nations -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Iraq win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Iraq scored 11 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Iraq scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Yemen scored 5 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Yemen scored 2 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Iraq last five matches: W/D/L/D/W; Yemen last five matches: L/L/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Iraq and Yemen scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Iraq wins is 72.3%, the chance for a draw is 19.5% and the chance for Yemen to win this game is 8.2%.


Iraq VS Yemen Prediction
The First Pick: Iraq to win
The Second Pick: draw

Iraq VS Yemen Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom