Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Ironi Nesher VS Hapoel Bnei Lod Preview Israel Leumit League

ISR D2Ironi Nesher VS Hapoel Bnei Lod Preview Israel Leumit League

Submit by tipster Sam
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:39:11 GMT    
Ironi Nesher  VS  Hapoel Bnei Lod   Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Leumit League---Match Time:12/29/2017 21:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ironi Nesher vs. Bnei Lod
In the last 15 games Ironi Nesher played 6 games Over 2.5.
Ironi Nesher have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Bnei Lod played 2 games Over 2.5.
Bnei Lod have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 26.67% chance that Ironi Nesher and Bnei Lod scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ironi Nesher vs. Bnei Lod
Ironi Nesher 2-1-7
In last 10 games Ironi Nesher won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw
 
Bnei Lod 2-4-4
In last 10 games Bnei Lod won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Ironi Nesher - Bnei Lod (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Ironi Nesher wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Bnei Lod to win this game is 45%
 
Ironi Nesher  VS  Hapoel Bnei Lod Preview
Picks: Hapoel Bnei Lod to winIroni Nesher  VS  Hapoel Bnei Lod Preview Israel Leumit League
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom