Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon VS Hapoel Hadera Prediction Israel Leumit League

ISR D2Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon VS Hapoel Hadera Prediction Israel Leumit League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:28:59 GMT    
Israel Leumit League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon scored 15 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hapoel Hadera scored 17 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hapoel Hadera scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon last five matches: L/W/W/L/L; Hapoel Hadera last five matches: W/L/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon and Hapoel Hadera scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon wins is 39.3%, the chance for a draw is 27.3% and the chance for Hapoel Hadera to win this game is 33.4%.


Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon VS Hapoel Hadera Prediction
The First Pick: Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon to win
The Second Pick: Hapoel Hadera to win

Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon VS Hapoel Hadera Prediction Israel Leumit League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom