Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Ismaily VS Alrga Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

EGY D1Ismaily VS Alrga Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:03:41 GMT    

Ismaily  VS  Alrga Match Preview  Egyptian Premier League

Ismaily  VS  Alrga  Livescore Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League---Match Time:12/27/2017 23:00 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ISMAILY VS. ALRGA
In the last 15 games Ismaily played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Ismaily have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Alrga played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Alrga have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 30% chance that Ismaily and Alrga scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ISMAILY VS. ALRGA
Ismaily 6-3-1
In last 10 games Ismaily won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw
 
Alrga 1-5-4
In last 10 games Alrga won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw.
 
Ismaily - Alrga (50-40-10)
In this game the chance that Ismaily wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Alrga to win this game is 10%
 
Ismaily  VS  Alrga Match Preview
Picks: Ismaily wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom