Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Istanbulspor VS Elazigspor Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Istanbulspor VS Elazigspor Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:22:14 GMT     From: goaloo    

Istanbulspor VS Elazigspor Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Turkey 2 Ligi A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Istanbulspor win rate is 28.57%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 28.57%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Istanbulspor scored 12 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Istanbulspor scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Elazigspor scored 10 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Elazigspor scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Istanbulspor last five matches: D/W/W/D/L; Elazigspor last five matches: L/D/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 71.43% chance that Istanbulspor and Elazigspor scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Istanbulspor wins is 41.4%, the chance for a draw is 29.7% and the chance for Elazigspor to win this game is 28.9%.


Istanbulspor VS Elazigspor Prediction
The First Pick: Istanbulspor to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.