Itihad Z. Khemisset VS MCO Mouloudia Oujda - Match Preview,Prediction and H2H Stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Itihad Z. Khemisset VS MCO Mouloudia Oujda Match Preview Botola 2

Itihad Z. Khemisset VS MCO Mouloudia Oujda Match Preview Botola 2

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:27:30 GMT     From: goaloo    

Itihad Z. Khemisset  VS  MCO Mouloudia Oujda  Match Preview  Botola 2

Itihad Z. Khemisset  VS  MCO Mouloudia Oujda  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola 2---Match Time:12/24/2017 23:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ITIHAD Z. KHEMISSET VS. MCO MOULOUDIA OUJDA
In the last 14 games Itihad Z. Khemisset played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Itihad Z. Khemisset have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games MCO Mouloudia Oujda played 7 games Over 2.5. 
MCO Mouloudia Oujda have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.43% chance that Itihad Z. Khemisset and MCO Mouloudia Oujda scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ITIHAD Z. KHEMISSET VS. MCO MOULOUDIA OUJDA
Itihad Z. Khemisset 3-4-3
In last 10 games Itihad Z. Khemisset won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw
 
MCO Mouloudia Oujda 6-3-1
In last 10 games MCO Mouloudia Oujda won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Itihad Z. Khemisset - MCO Mouloudia Oujda (20-35-45)
In this game the chance that Itihad Z. Khemisset wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for MCO Mouloudia Oujda to win this game is 45%
 
Itihad Z. Khemisset  VS  MCO Mouloudia Oujda  Match Preview
Picks: MCO Mouloudia Oujda wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.