Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > OCK Olympique de Khouribga VS Renaissance Sportive de Berkane Match Preview Botola Pro 1

OCK Olympique de Khouribga VS Renaissance Sportive de Berkane Match Preview Botola Pro 1

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:35:15 GMT     From: goaloo    

OCK Olympique de Khouribga  VS  Renaissance Sportive de Berkane  Match Preview  Botola Pro 1

OCK Olympique de Khouribga  VS  Renaissance Sportive de Berkane  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola Pro 1---Match Time:12/24/2017 23:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME OCK OLYMPIQUE DE KHOURIBGA VS. RENAISSANCE SPORTIVE DE BERKANE
In the last 12 games OCK Olympique de Khouribga played 6 games Over 2.5. 
OCK Olympique de Khouribga have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 11 games Renaissance Sportive de Berkane played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Renaissance Sportive de Berkane have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 52.27% chance that OCK Olympique de Khouribga and Renaissance Sportive de Berkane scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME OCK OLYMPIQUE DE KHOURIBGA VS. RENAISSANCE SPORTIVE DE BERKANE
OCK Olympique de Khouribga 3-3-4
In last 10 games OCK Olympique de Khouribga won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw
 
Renaissance Sportive de Berkane 4-3-3
In last 10 games Renaissance Sportive de Berkane won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
 
OCK Olympique de Khouribga - Renaissance Sportive de Berkane (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that OCK Olympique de Khouribga wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Renaissance Sportive de Berkane to win this game is 40%
 
OCK Olympique de Khouribga  VS  Renaissance Sportive de Berkane  Match Preview
Picks: Renaissance Sportive de Berkane wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.