Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Oldham Athletic VS Fleetwood Town Match Preview England League 1

Oldham Athletic VS Fleetwood Town Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 10:02:16 GMT     From: goaloo    

Oldham Athletic  VS  Fleetwood Town Match Preview  England League 1

Oldham Athletic  VS  Fleetwood Town  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME OLDHAM ATHLETIC VS. FLEETWOOD TOWN
In the last 23 games Oldham Athletic played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Oldham Athletic have an Goal difference from 5:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Fleetwood Town played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Fleetwood Town have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 58.7% chance that Oldham Athletic and Fleetwood Town scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME OLDHAM ATHLETIC VS. FLEETWOOD TOWN
Oldham Athletic 4-3-3
In last 10 games Oldham Athletic won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Fleetwood Town 2-3-5
In last 10 games Fleetwood Town won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Oldham Athletic - Fleetwood Town (45-30-25)
In this game the chance that Oldham Athletic wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Fleetwood Town to win this game is 25%
 
Oldham Athletic  VS  Fleetwood Town Match Preview
Picks:  Oldham Athletic wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.