Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Olympique de Safi VS DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi Betting Picks Botola Pro 1

MAR D1Olympique de Safi VS DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi Betting Picks Botola Pro 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:03:17 GMT    
Olympique de Safi  VS  DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola Pro 1---Match Time:12/31/2017 23:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME OLYMPIQUE SAFI VS. DHJ DIFAA HASSANI JADIDA
In the last 14 games Olympique de Safi played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Olympique de Safi have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadida played 9 games Over 2.5. 
DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadida have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.43% chance that Olympique de Safi and DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadida scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME OLYMPIQUE SAFI VS. DHJ DIFAA HASSANI JADIDA
Olympique de Safi 3-6-1
In last 10 games Olympique de Safi won 3 games, lost 1 games and played 6 games draw
 
DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadida 4-1-5
In last 10 games DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadida won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Olympique de Safi - DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadida (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that Olympique de Safi wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadida to win this game is 25%
 
Olympique de Safi  VS  DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi  Betting Picks
Picks: Olympique de Safi wins

Olympique de Safi  VS  DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi  Betting Picks  Botola Pro 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom