Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Olympique de Safi VS DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi Prediction Botola Pro 1

MAR D1Olympique de Safi VS DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi Prediction Botola Pro 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:54 GMT    
Botola Pro 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Olympique de Safi win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Olympique de Safi scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Olympique de Safi scored 5 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi scored 14 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Olympique de Safi last five matches: W/D/D/D/D; DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi last five matches: W/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Olympique de Safi and DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Olympique de Safi wins is 31.6%, the chance for a draw is 32.3% and the chance for DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi to win this game is 36.1%.


Olympique de Safi VS DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi Prediction
The First Pick: DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi to win
The Second Pick: draw

Olympique de Safi VS DHJ Difaa Hassani Jadidi Prediction Botola Pro 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom