Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Oman VS Bahrain Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

GCOman VS Bahrain Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:36:00 GMT    
Gulf Cup of Nations -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Oman win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 10.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Oman scored 20 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Oman scored 8 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bahrain scored 14 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bahrain scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Oman last five matches: W/W/L/W/W; Bahrain last five matches: D/W/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 10.00% chance that Oman and Bahrain scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Oman wins is 37.3%, the chance for a draw is 33.2% and the chance for Bahrain to win this game is 29.5%.


Oman VS Bahrain Prediction
The First Pick: Oman to win
The Second Pick: draw

Oman VS Bahrain Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom