Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Osmanlispor FC VS Akhisar Bld.Geng Match Preview Turkish Super Liga

Osmanlispor FC VS Akhisar Bld.Geng Match Preview Turkish Super Liga

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:11:58 GMT     From: goaloo    

Osmanlispor FC  VS  Akhisar Bld.Geng Match Preview  Turkish Super Liga

Osmanlispor FC  VS  Akhisar Bld.Geng  Livescore Odds Comparison
Turkish Super Liga---Match Time:12/26/2017 01:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME OSMANLISPOR FC VS. AKHISAR BLD. GENG
In the last 16 games Osmanlispor FC played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Osmanlispor FC have an Goal difference from 8:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 16 games Akhisar Bld.Geng played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Akhisar Bld.Geng have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 62.5% chance that Osmanlispor FC and Akhisar Bld.Geng scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME OSMANLISPOR FC VS. AKHISAR BLD. GENG
Osmanlispor FC 4-2-4
In last 10 games Osmanlispor FC won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw
 
Akhisar Bld.Geng 2-3-5
In last 10 games Akhisar Bld.Geng won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Osmanlispor FC - Akhisar Bld.Geng (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Osmanlispor FC wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Akhisar Bld.Geng to win this game is 30%
 
Osmanlispor FC  VS  Akhisar Bld.Geng Match Preview
Picks: Osmanlispor FC wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.