Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Osmanlispor FC U21 VS Akhisar Bld.Geng U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Super League

Osmanlispor FC U21 VS Akhisar Bld.Geng U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Super League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 11:57:09 GMT     From: goaloo    

Osmanlispor FC U21 VS Akhisar Bld.Geng U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Super League

Turkey U21 Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Osmanlispor FC U21 win rate is 75.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 75.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Osmanlispor FC U21 scored 15 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Osmanlispor FC U21 scored 11 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Akhisar Bld.Geng U21 scored 15 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Akhisar Bld.Geng U21 scored 5 goals and conceded 14 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Osmanlispor FC U21 last five matches: L/W/D/W/D; Akhisar Bld.Geng U21 last five matches: W/L/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 75.00% chance that Osmanlispor FC U21 and Akhisar Bld.Geng U21 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Osmanlispor FC U21 wins is 67.5%, the chance for a draw is 17.7% and the chance for Akhisar Bld.Geng U21 to win this game is 14.8%.


Osmanlispor FC U21 VS Akhisar Bld.Geng U21 Prediction
The First Pick: Osmanlispor FC U21 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.