Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Oxford United VS Milton Keynes Dons Betting Picks England League 1

ENG L1Oxford United VS Milton Keynes Dons Betting Picks England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:26:20 GMT    
Oxford United  VS  Milton Keynes Dons  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME OXFORD VS. MK DONS
In the last 25 games Oxford played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Oxford have an Goal difference from 1:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games MK Dons played 8 games Over 2.5. 
MK Dons have an Goal difference from 2:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 44% chance that Oxford and MK Dons scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME OXFORD VS. MK DONS
Oxford 3-3-4
In last 10 games Oxford won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw
 
MK Dons 2-4-4
In last 10 games MK Dons won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Oxford - MK Dons (35-35-30)
In this game the chance that Oxford wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for MK Dons to win this game is 30%
 
Oxford United  VS  Milton Keynes Dons  Betting Picks
Picks: Oxford United wins / Draw

Oxford United  VS  Milton Keynes Dons  Betting Picks  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom