Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Oxford United VS Wigan Athletic Match Preview England League 1

Oxford United VS Wigan Athletic Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:31:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Oxford United  VS  Wigan Athletic Match Preview England League 1

Oxford United  VS  Wigan Athletic  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/23/2017 22:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Oxford vs. Wigan Athletic
In the last 22 games Oxford played 12 games Over 2.5.
Oxford have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 21 games Wigan Athletic played 11 games Over 2.5.
Wigan Athletic have an Goal difference from 8:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 53.46% chance that Oxford and Wigan Athletic scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Oxford vs. Wigan Athletic
Oxford 3-2-5
In last 10 games Oxford won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
Wigan Athletic 6-2-2
In last 10 games Wigan Athletic won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Oxford - Wigan Athletic (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that Oxford wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Wigan Athletic to win this game is 55%
 
Oxford United  VS  Wigan Athletic Match Preview
Picks: Wigan Athletic to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.