Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
U.S.Monastir VS Sifakesi Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

TUN D1U.S.Monastir VS Sifakesi Match Preview Professional Tunisian League 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:57:55 GMT    

U.S.Monastir  VS  Sifakesi Match Preview  Professional Tunisian League 1

U.S.Monastir  VS  Sifakesi  Livescore Odds Comparison
Professional Tunisian League 1---Match Time:12/27/2017 23:00 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME U.S. MONASTIR VS. SIFAKESI
In the last 13 games U.S. Monastir played 4 games Over 2.5. 
U.S. Monastir have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games Sifakesi played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Sifakesi have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 34.62% chance that U.S. Monastir and Sifakesi scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME U.S. MONASTIR VS. SIFAKESI
U.S. Monastir 6-3-1
In last 10 games U.S. Monastir won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw
 
Sifakesi 7-2-1
In last 10 games Sifakesi won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw.
 
U.S. Monastir - Sifakesi (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that U.S. Monastir wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Sifakesi to win this game is 40%
 
U.S.Monastir  VS  Sifakesi Match Preview
Picks: Sifakesi wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom