Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > USK US Sidi Kacem VS Maghreb Fez Match Preview Botola 2

USK US Sidi Kacem VS Maghreb Fez Match Preview Botola 2

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:18:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

USK US Sidi Kacem  VS  Maghreb Fez Match Preview  Botola 2

USK US Sidi Kacem  VS  Maghreb Fez  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola 2---Match Time:12/25/2017 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME USK US SIDI KACEM VS. MAGHREB FEZ
In the last 13 games USK US Sidi Kacem played 4 games Over 2.5. 
USK US Sidi Kacem have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Maghreb Fez played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Maghreb Fez have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 33.24% chance that USK US Sidi Kacem and Maghreb Fez scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME USK US SIDI KACEM VS. MAGHREB FEZ
USK US Sidi Kacem 2-6-2
In last 10 games USK US Sidi Kacem won 2 games, lost 2 games and played 6 games draw
 
Maghreb Fez 3-4-3
In last 10 games Maghreb Fez won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.
 
USK US Sidi Kacem - Maghreb Fez (25-50-25)
In this game the chance that USK US Sidi Kacem wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for Maghreb Fez to win this game is 25%
 
USK US Sidi Kacem  VS  Maghreb Fez Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.