Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > USM Oujda VS Chabab Ben Guerir Match Preview Botola 2

USM Oujda VS Chabab Ben Guerir Match Preview Botola 2

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:30:31 GMT     From: goaloo    

USM Oujda  VS  Chabab Ben Guerir  Match Preview  Botola 2

USM Oujda  VS  Chabab Ben Guerir  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola 2---Match Time:12/24/2017 22:30 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME USM OUJDA VS. CHABAB BEN GUERIR
In the last 13 games USM Oujda played 4 games Over 2.5. 
USM Oujda have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games Chabab Ben Guerir played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Chabab Ben Guerir have an Goal difference from 2:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 26.92% chance that USM Oujda and Chabab Ben Guerir scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME USM OUJDA VS. CHABAB BEN GUERIR
USM Oujda 1-3-6
In last 10 games USM Oujda won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw
 
Chabab Ben Guerir 1-5-4
In last 10 games Chabab Ben Guerir won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw.
 
USM Oujda - Chabab Ben Guerir (25-40-35)
In this game the chance that USM Oujda wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Chabab Ben Guerir to win this game is 35%
 
USM Oujda  VS  Chabab Ben Guerir  Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.