Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Udinese VS Verona Prediction Italian Serie A

Udinese VS Verona Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:02 GMT     From: goaloo    

Udinese VS Verona Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Udinese win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Udinese scored 23 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Udinese scored 16 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 2.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Verona scored 12 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Verona scored 6 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.

5. Udinese last five matches: L/W/W/W/W; Verona last five matches: W/L/D/L/D.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Udinese and Verona scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Udinese wins is 56.6%, the chance for a draw is 24.8% and the chance for Verona to win this game is 18.6%.

Udinese VS Verona Prediction
The First Pick: Udinese to win
The Second Pick: draw

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

feed back

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By All Rights Reserved.