Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Uhud VS Al Hilal Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Uhud VS Al Hilal Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:12:15 GMT     From: goaloo    

Uhud  VS  Al Hilal  Livescore Odds Comparison

Saudi Professional League---Match Time:12/28/2017 20:45 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME UHUD VS. AL HILAL
In the last 15 games Uhud played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Uhud have an Goal difference from 6:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games Al Hilal played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Al Hilal have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 53.59% chance that Uhud and Al Hilal scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME UHUD VS. AL HILAL
Uhud 2-5-3
In last 10 games Uhud won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw
 
Al Hilal 5-3-2
In last 10 games Al Hilal won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Uhud - Al Hilal (20-40-40)
In this game the chance that Uhud wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Al Hilal to win this game is 40%
 
Uhud  VS  Al Hilal Match Preview
Picks: Draw or Al Hilal wins
 

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.