Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Umraniyespor VS Samsunspor Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Umraniyespor VS Samsunspor Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:21 GMT     From: goaloo    

Umraniyespor VS Samsunspor Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Turkey 2 Ligi A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Umraniyespor win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Umraniyespor scored 12 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Umraniyespor scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Samsunspor scored 11 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Samsunspor scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 80.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Umraniyespor last five matches: L/D/L/W/D; Samsunspor last five matches: W/D/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Umraniyespor and Samsunspor scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Umraniyespor wins is 52.2%, the chance for a draw is 27.4% and the chance for Samsunspor to win this game is 20.4%.


Umraniyespor VS Samsunspor Prediction
The First Pick: Umraniyespor to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.