Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > United Arab Emirates VS Saudi Arabia Match Preview Gulf Cup of Nations

United Arab Emirates VS Saudi Arabia Match Preview Gulf Cup of Nations

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:01:39 GMT     From: goaloo    

United Arab Emirates(N)  VS  Saudi Arabia Match Preview  Gulf Cup of Nations

United Arab Emirates  VS  Saudi Arabia  Livescore Odds Comparison
Gulf Cup of Nations---Match Time:12/25/2017 22:30 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME UNITED ARAB EMIRATES VS. SAUDI ARABIA
In the last 1 games United Arab Emirates played 0 games Over 2.5. 
United Arab Emirates have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 1 games Saudi Arabia played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Saudi Arabia have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME UNITED ARAB EMIRATES VS. SAUDI ARABIA
United Arab Emirates 5-0-5
In last 10 games United Arab Emirates won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw
 
Saudi Arabia 5-1-4
In last 10 games Saudi Arabia won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.
 
United Arab Emirates - Saudi Arabia (45-5-50)
In this game the chance that United Arab Emirates wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Saudi Arabia to win this game is 50%
 
United Arab Emirates  VS  Saudi Arabia Match Preview
Picks: Saudi Arabia wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.