Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > United Arab Emirates VS Saudi Arabia Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

United Arab Emirates VS Saudi Arabia Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:13:31 GMT     From: goaloo    

United Arab Emirates VS Saudi Arabia Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Gulf Cup of Nations -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team United Arab Emirates win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team United Arab Emirates scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, United Arab Emirates scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Saudi Arabia scored 14 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Saudi Arabia scored 5 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. United Arab Emirates last five matches: W/W/W/L/L; Saudi Arabia last five matches: W/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that United Arab Emirates wins is 46.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.4% and the chance for Saudi Arabia to win this game is 24.7%.


United Arab Emirates VS Saudi Arabia Prediction
The First Pick: United Arab Emirates to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.