Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Yemen VS Bahrain Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

GCYemen VS Bahrain Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:52:00 GMT    

Yemen VS Bahrain Prediction Gulf Cup of Nations

Gulf Cup of Nations -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Yemen win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Yemen scored 7 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Yemen scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bahrain scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bahrain scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Yemen last five matches: L/L/D/D/D; Bahrain last five matches: D/D/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Yemen and Bahrain scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Yemen wins is 10.9%, the chance for a draw is 23.3% and the chance for Bahrain to win this game is 65.8%.


Yemen VS Bahrain Prediction
The First Pick: Bahrain to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom