Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Yeovil Town VS Exeter City Prediction England League 2

Yeovil Town VS Exeter City Prediction England League 2

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:47:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Yeovil Town VS Exeter City Prediction England League 2

England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Yeovil Town win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Yeovil Town scored 9 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Yeovil Town scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Exeter City scored 16 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Exeter City scored 5 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Yeovil Town last five matches: D/D/L/W/D; Exeter City last five matches: W/D/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Yeovil Town and Exeter City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Yeovil Town wins is 28.1%, the chance for a draw is 27.4% and the chance for Exeter City to win this game is 44.5%.


Yeovil Town VS Exeter City Prediction
The First Pick: Exeter City to win
The Second Pick: Yeovil Town to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.