Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Yohm Niyeshibang U21 VS Samsunspor U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Ligi 1

Yohm Niyeshibang U21 VS Samsunspor U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Ligi 1

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:18 GMT     From: goaloo    

Yohm Niyeshibang U21 VS Samsunspor U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Ligi 1

Turkey U21 Ligi 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Yohm Niyeshibang U21 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Yohm Niyeshibang U21 scored 12 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Yohm Niyeshibang U21 scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Samsunspor U21 scored 9 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Samsunspor U21 scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.71 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 14.29%, Away Draw rate is 57.14%, Away Loss rate is 28.57%.


5. Yohm Niyeshibang U21 last five matches: D/L/L/L/L; Samsunspor U21 last five matches: L/D/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Yohm Niyeshibang U21 and Samsunspor U21 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Yohm Niyeshibang U21 wins is 29.5%, the chance for a draw is 25.4% and the chance for Samsunspor U21 to win this game is 45.1%.


Yohm Niyeshibang U21 VS Samsunspor U21 Prediction
The First Pick: Samsunspor U21 to win
The Second Pick: Yohm Niyeshibang U21 to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.