Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Betting Picks > Ebbsfleet United VS Aldershot Town Betting Picks England Conference

Ebbsfleet United VS Aldershot Town Betting Picks England Conference

Posted: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 09:28:20 GMT     From: goaloo  

Ebbsfleet United  VS  Aldershot Town Betting Picks England Conference

Ebbsfleet United  VS  Aldershot Town Livescore Odds Comparison
England Conference--Match Time:9/13/2017 02:45 Wednesday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME EBBSFLEET VS. ALDERSHOT
In the last 9 games Ebbsfleet played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Ebbsfleet have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 9 games Aldershot played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Aldershot have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 44.44% chance that Ebbsfleet and Aldershot scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME EBBSFLEET VS. ALDERSHOT
Ebbsfleet 2-8-0
In last 10 games Ebbsfleet won 2 games, lost 0 games and played 8 games draw
 
Aldershot 4-2-4
In last 10 games Aldershot won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Ebbsfleet - Aldershot (30-50-20)
In this game the chance that Ebbsfleet wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for Aldershot to win this game is 20%
 
Ebbsfleet United  VS  Aldershot Town Betting Picks
Picks:draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.