Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
AEP Paphos VS Olympiakos Nicosia FC Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

CYP D1AEP Paphos VS Olympiakos Nicosia FC Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:44:14 GMT    
Cyprus 1 Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team AEP Paphos win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team AEP Paphos scored 20 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, AEP Paphos scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Olympiakos Nicosia FC scored 11 goals and conceded 27 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Olympiakos Nicosia FC scored 3 goals and conceded 22 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. AEP Paphos last five matches: W/L/L/W/D; Olympiakos Nicosia FC last five matches: W/L/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that AEP Paphos and Olympiakos Nicosia FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that AEP Paphos wins is 58.4%, the chance for a draw is 24.1% and the chance for Olympiakos Nicosia FC to win this game is 17.5%.


AEP Paphos VS Olympiakos Nicosia FC Prediction
The First Pick: AEP Paphos to win
The Second Pick: draw

AEP Paphos VS Olympiakos Nicosia FC Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom