Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > AZ Alkmaar VS Willem II Prediction Holland Eredivisie

AZ Alkmaar VS Willem II Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 08:02:45 GMT     From: goaloo    

AZ Alkmaar VS Willem II Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team AZ Alkmaar win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 40.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team AZ Alkmaar scored 18 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, AZ Alkmaar scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Willem II scored 16 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Willem II scored 8 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. AZ Alkmaar last five matches: W/W/W/D/L; Willem II last five matches: L/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that AZ Alkmaar and Willem II scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that AZ Alkmaar wins is 67.7%, the chance for a draw is 19.1% and the chance for Willem II to win this game is 13.2%.


AZ Alkmaar VS Willem II Prediction
The First Pick: AZ Alkmaar to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.