Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Aberystwyth Town VS Newi Cefn Druids Prediction Welsh Premier League

Aberystwyth Town VS Newi Cefn Druids Prediction Welsh Premier League

Posted: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 10:28:11 GMT     From: goaloo    

Aberystwyth Town VS Newi Cefn Druids Prediction Welsh Premier League

Welsh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Aberystwyth Town win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 40.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Aberystwyth Town scored 12 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Aberystwyth Town scored 4 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 80.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Newi Cefn Druids scored 15 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Newi Cefn Druids scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Aberystwyth Town last five matches: W/L/W/D/L; Newi Cefn Druids last five matches: W/D/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Aberystwyth Town and Newi Cefn Druids scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Aberystwyth Town wins is 34.4%, the chance for a draw is 27.5% and the chance for Newi Cefn Druids to win this game is 38.1%.


Aberystwyth Town VS Newi Cefn Druids Prediction
The First Pick: Newi Cefn Druids to win
The Second Pick: Aberystwyth Town to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.