Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Agropecuario de Carlos Casares VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Prediction Argentine Division 2

Agropecuario de Carlos Casares VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Prediction Argentine Division 2

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:56:01 GMT     From: goaloo    

Agropecuario de Carlos Casares VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Prediction Argentine Division 2

Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Agropecuario de Carlos Casares win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Agropecuario de Carlos Casares scored 15 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Agropecuario de Carlos Casares scored 7 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 2.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Aldosivi Mar del Plata scored 9 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Aldosivi Mar del Plata scored 3 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Agropecuario de Carlos Casares last five matches: W/W/L/W/W; Aldosivi Mar del Plata last five matches: W/D/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Agropecuario de Carlos Casares and Aldosivi Mar del Plata scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Agropecuario de Carlos Casares wins is 35.7%, the chance for a draw is 31.9% and the chance for Aldosivi Mar del Plata to win this game is 32.4%.


Agropecuario de Carlos Casares VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Prediction
The First Pick: Agropecuario de Carlos Casares to win
The Second Pick: Aldosivi Mar del Plata to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.