Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Akropolis IF VS IK Frej Taby Prediction Sweden Superettan

Akropolis IF VS IK Frej Taby Prediction Sweden Superettan

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 00:10:35 GMT     From: goaloo    

Akropolis IF VS IK Frej Taby Prediction Sweden Superettan

Sweden Superettan -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Akropolis IF win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 33.33%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Akropolis IF scored 24 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Akropolis IF scored 16 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 3.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team IK Frej Taby scored 12 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, IK Frej Taby scored 2 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Akropolis IF last five matches: L/W/L/W/W; IK Frej Taby last five matches: L/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Akropolis IF and IK Frej Taby scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Akropolis IF wins is 40.9%, the chance for a draw is 25.9% and the chance for IK Frej Taby to win this game is 33.2%.


Akropolis IF VS IK Frej Taby Prediction
The First Pick: Akropolis IF to win
The Second Pick: IK Frej Taby to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.