Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Al-Ahli Doha VS Al Rayyan Prediction Qatar League

Al-Ahli Doha VS Al Rayyan Prediction Qatar League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:43:50 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al-Ahli Doha VS Al Rayyan Prediction Qatar League

Qatar League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Ahli Doha win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Ahli Doha scored 15 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al-Ahli Doha scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 66.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al Rayyan scored 28 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.80 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al Rayyan scored 13 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 80.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Al-Ahli Doha last five matches: W/L/W/D/W; Al Rayyan last five matches: D/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Al-Ahli Doha and Al Rayyan scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al-Ahli Doha wins is 16.1%, the chance for a draw is 21.2% and the chance for Al Rayyan to win this game is 62.7%.


Al-Ahli Doha VS Al Rayyan Prediction
The First Pick: Al Rayyan to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.