Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Al-Arabi SC VS Al-Ahli Doha Prediction Qatar League CUP

Al-Arabi SC VS Al-Ahli Doha Prediction Qatar League CUP

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:16:49 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al-Arabi SC VS Al-Ahli Doha Prediction Qatar League CUP

Qatar League CUP -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Arabi SC win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 40.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Arabi SC scored 12 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al-Arabi SC scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Ahli Doha scored 11 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Ahli Doha scored 6 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Al-Arabi SC last five matches: D/D/L/L/D; Al-Ahli Doha last five matches: L/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Al-Arabi SC and Al-Ahli Doha scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al-Arabi SC wins is 39.2%, the chance for a draw is 24.9% and the chance for Al-Ahli Doha to win this game is 35.9%.


Al-Arabi SC VS Al-Ahli Doha Prediction
The First Pick: Al-Arabi SC to win
The Second Pick: Al-Ahli Doha to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.