Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Al-Ettifaq VS Al-Tai Prediction Saudi King Cup of Champions

KSA CCAl-Ettifaq VS Al-Tai Prediction Saudi King Cup of Champions

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:44:13 GMT    
Saudi King Cup of Champions -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Ettifaq win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Ettifaq scored 11 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al-Ettifaq scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Tai scored 17 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Tai scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Al-Ettifaq last five matches: W/L/L/L/L; Al-Tai last five matches: W/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Al-Ettifaq and Al-Tai scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al-Ettifaq wins is 52.2%, the chance for a draw is 25.5% and the chance for Al-Tai to win this game is 22.3%.


Al-Ettifaq VS Al-Tai Prediction
The First Pick: Al-Ettifaq to win
The Second Pick: draw

Al-Ettifaq VS Al-Tai Prediction Saudi King Cup of Champions

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom